McRaes R4

Ther has been much speculation as to whether I was blethering about my encounter with this car, so here is a very out of focus picture of the car, and yer auld da next to the car, dressed like a toff.

PHOT0027.jpg

PHOT0028.jpg

Work it right up ye.

Looking smart there Wilky, can’t see why anyone would question you on saying you were there, never had a cause to question your word ever.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Goodwood was looking good this year and that car looks the dog’s dangles.[;)]

This isn't the car that I think Wilky really wants to know about. A certain Mr C Wilky is a new member on the UK Legacy forum, and I'm just curious, is it one and the same.

If a certain Mr C Wilky smells of cabbage and is going bald faster than a fast thing going real fast then i would say they are very closely related.

If you are in doubt then give Pete (FAI17) Poirot a call and he shall investigate further.

[;)][:D]

This isn't the car that I think Wilky really wants to know about. A certain Mr C Wilky is a new member on the UK Legacy forum, and I'm just curious, is it one and the same.

If a certain Mr C Wilky smells of cabbage and is going bald faster than a fast thing going real fast then i would say they are very closely related.

If you are in doubt then give Pete (FAI17) Poirot a call and he shall investigate further.

[;)][:D]

Here's what I've found so far

http://legacy.manxforums.com/forums/index....ic=4571&hl=

Ok I bought a B4 twin turbo estate with a mines ECU and am already modding it by fitting a wrx intercooler to give it a slightly cooler charge, on Thursday night I braked to avoid a deer on loose agrigate on a newly tarmaced road and slid on marbles onto a fence, if I had been driving faster than 20mph I would have rolled down a hill, so Im now trying to track down a splitter AND A FMIC KIT FOR A TWIN TURBO.

I have also just bought some patio plants and furniture and i intend getting my hair cut tomorrow, I run my tyre pressure at 31 front, 29 rear at KH and 26 all round at crail, my geometry atm is 2 1/2 negative at the front, 1 3/4 at the back with 2mils toe in all round. I have nightmares about being ambushed and getting my fuel mixture wrong and running too much ignition advance.

There , you now know all my secrets.

Callum

Ok I bought a B4 twin turbo estate with a mines ECU and am already modding it by fitting a wrx intercooler to give it a slightly cooler charge, on Thursday night I braked to avoid a deer on loose agrigate on a newly tarmaced road and slid on marbles onto a fence, if I had been driving faster than 20mph I would have rolled down a hill, so Im now trying to track down a splitter AND A FMIC KIT FOR A TWIN TURBO.

I have also just bought some patio plants and furniture and i intend getting my hair cut tomorrow, I run my tyre pressure at 31 front, 29 rear at KH and 26 all round at crail, my geometry atm is 2 1/2 negative at the front, 1 3/4 at the back with 2mils toe in all round. I have nightmares about being ambushed and getting my fuel mixture wrong and running too much ignition advance.

Callum

At least you could fit all the plants and furniture in without even trying.

The fmic has been done by neilleggyb4 on the UKLF, but, as has been debated, it is questionable whether the twin turbo's are big enough to justify the fmic or just do like I intend and fit a STi8 tmic. Spend the money on a full exhast system by H&S or Zerosports if it doesn't have already.

I also have the HyperRev modification catalogues for these cars (and most of the Scooby range as well), and whilst mods for it are quite rare in this country, they are plentiful in the land of the rising sun, including many front bumpers and splitters.

It's a shame that whilst you bask in the glory of driving the best built cars in the Subaru range, you have to wallow in the smell of cabbages. You'll get used to it.

Craig

Callum

QUALITY post C - that's what we love to read [:(]