Scottish Scoobies Flyer .pdf

Probably opening up a can of worms here...................

But maybe it's my eyesight ( which is needing checked very soon ) but isn't some of the typeface needing boostage up to bold!

My thoughts also. I think the background watermark-type image needs to be made lighter to allow the text to be more readable IMO.

Probably opening up a can of worms here...................

But maybe it's my eyesight ( which is needing checked very soon ) but isn't some of the typeface needing boostage up to bold!

My thoughts also. I think the background watermark-type image needs to be made lighter to allow the text to be more readable IMO.

The flyer was designed to be printed on laser printers so the background image comes out very light and the text works fine on it as over a 1000 printed and passed out shows. Anyone who wants to do another flyer is more than welcome.

Ed

PS I'm not being nasty in the above comments but when it was first designed, getting help was like extracting blood from stone.

The white on black is nice, but it'll feck your printer surely? Unless you can get black paper and white ink. Do they do that? I don't know.

Most of this info needs to go on a Scottish Scoobies website, but we don't have one as such. Maybe even a "sticky" for new members to read including a run down of what's on.

Andy, Max was brilliant, I always remember the film "20 minutes into the future" from when I was a lad, classic stuff..

Good tune too Paranoimia, watching the music video while I type [;)]

Is it the same guy who was in the a-team (Matt Frewer was his real name)? I had no idea and google is spurting out nothing..