inverness imprezas?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D4WGY you find that 1/2 the scoobies wave.  It depends upon how old they are but usually you get a wave.  It also depends upon if your driving a £5000 scoob and they have a £20,000 scoob.  They sometimes tend to try and be too posh..

I live in I nverness but have a sport but its a Turbo lookalike. 

I agree with what COL 666 says as I would feel out of place with a sport.

The worst bit is that I paid a few grand over the price of what Icould have got a WRX or STi  for.  Thats my biggest regret.

D4WGY you find that 1/2 the scoobies wave.  It depends upon how old they are but usually you get a wave.  It also depends upon if your driving a £5000 scoob and they have a £20,000 scoob.  They sometimes tend to try and be too posh..

The worst bit is that I paid a few grand over the price of what Icould have got a WRX or STi  for.  Thats my biggest regret.

Are you coming to the meet?

Don't talk pish mate, i wave to all the scoobs about but very rarely get 1 back, it's nowt about what your car costs it's just a lot don't know about scooby waves. To be honest i find all the young ones running about town in the older cars to be the most up themselves!

So what it's a sport all that matters is it's a scoob, this isn't a turbo only forum its about Subarus in general so get yourself along to the meet & stop being paranoid [:(]

ALL scooby owners are welcome at the meets and anywhere else we go I'm sure!

I had a MY96 Sti 2 and have recently purchased a MY03 WRX.  I agree with previous post.  It makes no difference what age of car you are in.  I'm certainly not up myself just because I've been fortunate enough to get hold of a newer model...

I'll wave at anyone in a scooby and I always have, whether they're 18 or 80, driving a MY93 or a MY06!!

Will see whats goimg on with work and whether I can make it.

When passing a scoobie i usually wait to see if they have acknowledged me by eye contact and can usually tell if they will wave or not.  Feel a right tit when they dont wave back and you think, "You stuck up aerosol".

Gee Wr1, i thik I waved to you on Saturday going ove the flyover in town.  I came out of BP and you were going towards college.  I was in DBM classic model.  Got a wave of a car that looks very similiar to the one on your pic.

Its a very cool but weird colour to describe.  light blue/grey. Very shiny

Yep that was me remember giving you a wave, we were in getting sarnies in Lorimers, saw you checking your tyres in the garage while i was waiting outside.

See as per point above i'll wave to all scoobs [:P]

Colour is Ice blue metallic, WR1 only colour [H]

Gee

Thats the one. Ice blue.  If I was going to buy a new scooby I always said I would go for Sonic but after seeing your car a while back, I would definately go for the Ice Blue.  Different and Im pretty sure your the only one in that colour in the area...

big thanks to everyone who came along, especially the sun! hope everyone enjoyed it as much as me, it was great to meet you guys and thanks to gee wr1 for showing us his run,the location of which we wont publicise.

nice range of cars from steves very aggressive looking bugeye to the legacy and the seriously quick  type r. im sure i couldve passsed it if i had some viper stripes [:)]

ps i hope the two steves and al appreciated my detour through the housing estate as much as the local kids did!