Perfect weather for KH !

Fantastic day all round. I turned up later than planned after a visit to my old office to see how everyone was turned into a long stay, but still got a good couple of hours of spectating. Some quality cars on track. The 911 GT2 made me do a sex wee.

Also thanks to Peter for the post-match grub. Will be back again mate.

It was a real shame to see everyone ill though. Martin with his cough, col with whatever ailment he had, grant's dodgy knee. [:D] lol.

Hi there all, The yellow Impreza is mine. Now a bit on the char-grilled side!! Not to worry what does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Many thanks to the guys who offered there help and thanks for getting it on the trailer. There's not many of you left out there! Will start the strip down job tomorrow to find fault but next upgrade is a fire eater system!!!!!

Hi Malky, I was at the hairpin when you went up. I was also there when you got the car back onto the trailer. |You had BIG FLAMES right along the whole of the car just before you rolled to a stop.

I have some pictures but if you want them sent to you rather than posted on here please let me know.

What a great i had with my very good friends of SIDC.

Special thanks to Higgy,Wilky and G.Mac for taking me out for a few pax lap.

All the car are awesome and Wilky's car is a demon in wolf clothing.[:D]

And all i would like to thank Gus with for big HUG[}][{]

Stephen....you are welcome to my establishment anytime m8.[:o]

Will some pics and vids later.