Perfect weather for KH !

superb weather but made the cars run a little hot....well mines did anyway....

made it all day though in a £80 honda civic hahahaha class....had to be the worst car on track all day!!!

but performance for the pennies high.....had fun...thats the main thing

seeing all the scoobs go past made all the more determined to get mines finished hahaha

see you all next time

hopefully in the scoob

regards andy

cant believe I was at Knockhill with shorts on...[H]

thats a first....

was a great day, good to see everyone again, some great track action....Wilky that car is just fantastic, sounded good, went even better, bet your a happy bunny..... 

......got us all thinking though about chipping in for an SIDC timeshare track scoob......[:)]

I'll start with a £1 dontation ..........that should get me just out of the pit lane.............[;)]

bring it on..........obviously I offer to look after our track car on a daily basis....[:D]

Couldn't have been any better for my first track day :-)

Plenty scoobs but most were in the car park, whats that about ?

And heres that 22b cooling down next 2 mine.

Didn't get many action shots but there were some f**in quick cars there.

Any chance of editing the pictures to 640 x 480 please?. I can do it if you sent them to my e-mail address

Sounds like a good afternoon was had by all. [:D]

Just had a call from a friend that his car is no more after his jaunt at Knockhill today and is now a burnt banana after setting alight on track. Initial thoughts are it could have been caused by a split fuel line.

He's pretty gutted as you can imagine but no doubt will be back better and quicker than before. Was nice to hear of fellow owners offering help in his time of need especially to wilky for offering to tow him home i believe.

Was a great day, although sad to see the yellow scoob on fire.

Awesome weather and good drivers on the track.

The golf was having a fair problem with a missfire for the whole of the day and just gave up trying to sort it and drove for the rest of the session, great fun though.

Loved the 22B, I was on a cool down lap and he waved as I let him past, while he was going a little sideways!!!

I was out in the Focus RS on a pax at the end of the day and unfortunately we went off, these things happen though, makes a very strong case for paying the extra for track insurance.