Anyone want to go to WRC Germany with me?.....Now Sorted

Anyone know anyone that want's to go to Germany with me? (August 9 to August 14 '06) I know it's late notice but.....

Sadly, Granby, who was originally going with me, can now no longer make it as his work has messed things up for him...So if there is anybody out there that wants to go please please let me know ASAP

All you'd need is to pay half the hotel (£180) and maybe bung a few quid in for petrol and a bit of spending money, the ferry is booked and payed for so that's not a problem.

So if there is anybody out there that does want to go the give me a bell.

07917-610-067

Cheers

******WANTED******

Room mate for Lee on his trip to Germany.

Ideal candidate will have no sense of smell, have the good decency to give up any rights to the bedroom +/or bathroom mirror and have the ability to laugh at crap jokes.

Tight pants in bed would also be advisable as Lee is a "wanderer"

[:D]

******WANTED******

Ideal candidate will have no sense of smell, have the good decency to give up any rights to the bedroom +/or bathroom mirror and have the ability to laugh at crap jokes.

Nice 1 Cliff

******WANTED******

PMSL

Cliff, you are not funny,

people laugh at you, not with you,

I couldn't afford the bill on the room what with all the mirrors you'd break by looking at them, that's why I didn't ask you to come along in the first place

I get all my crap jokes from you,

Your pants are tight anyway because you've had them since the age of 5!!!!!!!!

[:D][:D][:)]

I would but the thought of being with a load of Germans would bring me out with a serious bout of turrets syndrome -f&ckin t**sers, ar$eholes in fact!!!! [:D]

And that opinion is based on real life holidays to Greek islands where those f$ckers will go straight to the front of a bus queue whether others had been waitng 30 mins or not.

I can't see any woman joining you either as it's too short a notice to grow 6 inches of under arm hair in time!!! [:D]

Nice1 Lee.

Ian are you keeping your VIP ticket just in case?

You could always bunk down in my room mate.

Let him have my VIP ticket (or he can pay me something for it [:D]), i'll give this year a miss but maybe next year [:D]