Like my new Scoobie's Decals?

Hi Martin

Take about 12 hours to fit, so have to leave the car overnight. Worth the wait though. I dunno if they wash the car or not, but I'm sure they clean the surface before applying. The guy was saying that its best not to have it waxed up too much, otherwise the gloss wont allow the decals to stick as well.

Thanks

John

Thanks Dan!

I take it wheels are shoes then! The dealer wanted another grand for gold 17 inch replacements. Exact same wheels in a different colour and they wanted antoher 1000, pffff! Hopefully get new wheels in time though.

John

Wheels don't match the graphics, I agree with that. Flaps are a great visial mod for the price. The Scott Lowe ones are very good.

It does look a little bit like it's on stilts at the moment. The flaps can help that, but prodrive or Tein springs will sort it out better. It might just be because it's new and hasn't settled yet.

Hi Peco!

Thanks for the comments. It's not jsut the modifying that aint cheap, the whole shooting match has me leaking money. Much are the Prodrive flaps and were can I get those; I think I'll start with the cheaper things and work up.

John

About £400 for prodrive flaps but there are plenty of other ones out there....nice car btw but you need to get it finished with new wheels lower stance and a back box to finish the apperance off.....re-map for more go and SIDC trackday at Knockers...it never stops.

car looking good buddy, i personally wouldnt have graphics. there is flaps on ebay!! yeah, a nice set of gold 18`s will finish it off. Warbys car is very nice, all stickered up, as is karps motor! 

John - prodrive flaps are from subaru available in blue or black - will skin you £100 per pair.  I have an 05 WRX which is on standard wheels and springs.  The flaps help to widen the look of the car and also to lower it - makes it look more muscular!  Cheaper than new wheels for sure!   

About £400 for prodrive flaps but there are plenty of other ones out there....nice car btw but you need to get it finished with new wheels lower stance and a back box to finish the apperance off.....re-map for more go and SIDC trackday at Knockers...it never stops.

Its £400 for the STI flaps I got the prodrive flaps for £200 from Iain Grieve (10% discount) - bargain - LOL! 

Graphics look cool, mate but I would say that, I could tell Underground did them with the tyre pressures above the wheel arches. Chris is a good guy. Have to agree the flaps do make it look lower and meaner.

This is how mines looks now.

newlook.jpg

Oh one other thing, lose the furry dice.