OT/ getting married !

Well in 2 weeks time i will be getting ready for the big day, me and mrs jc tie the knot on the 13th may , a member from here has very kindly offered to use there very nice wight new age scooby as the wedding car witch will be great and much appreciated [:(]  

Starting to get a wee bit nervous now but suppose that is to be expected, i will just be glad when its all over and the honeymoon can begin !! [:D]  

sorry mate, should'nt have mentioned it at this time of night [:(]

Speeches before are a great idea, lets you enjoy your meal without worrying about the speech..

Best wishes to both of yous on the BIG DAY.

4Hero: Very good advice there.

All the best on the day Jon, and Dawn & I wish you both a long & happy future together.

During my speech i said, when refering to Dawn' parents: "Whats the difference between Outlaws & Inlaws - Outlaws are wanted!" Went down well with the guests, but got evil stare from the mother-in-law!

Thanx for all the kind words im sure it will be fine, iv not done the speach thing yet iv been trying to not think about it well i wasnt thinking about it till some one here reminded/told me about it, lol. oobster i might try some thing like that im sure it will go down well, it would end up like the OK corral !!!  lol [:o

• 2 weeks later...

Not long now folks, am starting to get a bit nervy now, iv got the speach thing almost sorted, picking the kilts up tomorow,the bride safely packed up in a box ready to go[;)], the car is all sorted out very kindly Russ(mako) will be doing the hounors with the vary nice wight newage ribbons and all, so just thought i would let youz know how things are going !!