Spreadsheet for Optimax cards

Hi all

I have put together a spreadsheet as attached for the Shell game.

I assume most of us have a basic knowledge of Excel, just download it, add your cars and tyres, along with your name if you are an addition and away we go.

Bill

Derek's right. If you want to share files other than images then I'm afraid you'll need to do it by some other means since the forum software doesn't allow other file types to be shared. Even if it did allow it, you would need to upload a new version every time the spreadsheet changed which could become very cumbersome, very quickly.

I'd suggest you swap the spreadsheet by email with someone nominated to keep the "master" copy of it.

I've already seen the updated website (and provided some inout into it), and it it is looking very good indeed.

It should be up and running within the next week or so, once we finish proof reading everything.

Cameron has built a very nice content management system, which will allow differnt people to login, and have control over their own sections, changing text, uploading photos etc. Once we've got the main site knocked into shape, we'll then roll out access to the regional organisers to have access, and I think ultimately all members will be able to upload photos and write-ups from events.

It's taking time, but getting there and will be well worth it face-icon-small-happy.gif

John

PS Sorry to move the thread away from the original topic face-icon-small-wink.gif