fao scoobyseller555

"what do you get the man that has everything"....

In Gav's case a subaru with a turbo would be a good place to start, his GX sport is just too slow[:)][:D]

if after spending £14000 on my car, it smoked like a don ramos,i think i would go for a mag feature....try DIESEL CAR or SCOTTISH FARMER and re-name yourself John Deere.

I on the other hand have nothing to prove!

£14000 could have bought you a P1 then you could have kept up,and you could have had an sti for everyday use![:P][:P][:o][:D]

LOL...no point being bitter now....

main difference is if i say i am going to do something then i do it, hence i have spent a load on the car, unlike some who claim to be doing loads, stage 2b conversion, nope, changed my mind, now a 22b, oops, now going for a skyline, or maybe a P1, hmmmm, and have any of these become reality??

wonder who i could be referring too...oh, and while on the subject of smoke, where did the mysterious blue smoke from your car, that only you saw, disappear too??

yawn @ Gav.....

cant see why it bothers you how much i spend on my car, i havent once quoted figures on here as to how much ive spent on the car, the costs seem to only interest you. There is a long way still to go with the car and money to be spent, which is my choice, and it will happen, it wont just be car park talk, like all the 22b's we've heard you are buying, or was it a skyline??maybe it was both....

Gav,

For the last time- DOnt involve my cars power in your silly thread. Its clear you are jealous that i have a PROVEN 403bhp and for some reason this gets your goat. If you want to see the dyno graph from dastek just ask. if you still dont believe that then speak to them.

Its not very funny and tbh from just looking at the thread there the rest of the forum (who you are doing it for their benefit) didnt really notice or find it amusing either. I think you should take the reaction from that and fail to mention it again.

It just makes you look silly.[:D]

regards

Chris