FOR SALE BREMBO BRAKES

I had a set of cupra R calipers converted to subaru use and the brackets are spot on, the pads sit bang on the edge of the disc so no lip, and on the standard classic 4 pot discs these are superb. I am selling the with EBC discs which have preformed well, they are slotted and dimpled, not drilled.

The pads I used are the standard brembo cupra R pads at £56 a set. I have had pagid, mintex and ferrodo pads, these are every bit as good, and half the price!!

The discs are 294mm standard 4 pot size so any aftermarket disc for a 4 pot classic will fit.

These brakes are superb, anyone who has experienced my late braking will tell you, they dont fade.

For this set up of discs, pads and mountings I am only asking £350. Just a bit more than 4 pots but 4 times better.

Reason for sale? I have APs now.

They will be up for sale in january so You have time to save up, if you want your name on them let me know.

Callum W

• 2 years later...
Is the PM function down then?

Don't think so.................my aim was that the scooby anoraks in here may be able to help out as the current brake set up is causing MOT failure ( cables too short and fouling supposedly - even though they have been on for years and have passed previous MOT's)

Anyway - I now have a nice excuse to get new discs & pads allround but I need some info on the braking set up

Cheers

Cal

looks like standard ones. must be a bit tight as you can see mid point that passes through strut down beside caliper.

i have same calipers on my car but hoses screw onto caliper as apposed to banjo bolt. i got new stainless lines from godspeed, very reasonably priced. perhaps he could supply alternative fitting to go on to caliper and his lines as these are the same he uses for his brembo kit. his lines have just the correct amount of slack in them.