A BAD MONTH

Hi all,

Its not been a good month for meface-icon-small-sad.gif to start off, my head gasket on the scoob went through the month which was

a bit of a downer but not the end of the world, so i got in contact with the good guys at AWD in perth to see when

they could get the old girl in to get her sorted, but they were very busy and it was going to be a week or so before

they could her in. So the next problem was i had no carface-icon-small-sad.gif luckily my good friend jcscoob stepped in and gave me a

shot of his nissan to get about in, SO A VERY BIG THANKS TO JONface-icon-small-wink.gif

I was then told that i had some piston slapping so it would be a good idea to sort it by just changing the engine

with a low milage wrx engine, so a big thanks to awd for getting things sorted with that.

The next and worst thing is that my mum and dad live in Russia and my dad phoned me to tell me that someone

had gone into there house which is in a secure compound near my dads work, the guy then went up to my mum

and beat her up and stabbed her twice with a screwdriverface-icon-small-sad.gifface-icon-small-mad.gifface-icon-small-mad.gifface-icon-small-mad.gifface-icon-small-mad.gif

so i have flown over to russia to be with them, the good news is she is going to be ok, thank god.

so when i come back i hope that next month will be a whole lot better!!!!!

Good to see you have managed to get yer self to a computer !!

Glad your mum is gona be ok face-icon-small-smile.gif you've just had a bit of a shat time so giving you the car for a bit is cool, the last thing you needed was to be stuck in monike with no car, any thing to help face-icon-small-wink.gif

Ps, next month will be a good one, your car will be ready and waiting on you getting homeface-icon-small-happy.gif, going as better than it's ever gone before face-icon-small-smile.gif

so chin up mate and enjoy the rest of your time in mosko !! face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Thanks alot everyone face-icon-small-smile.gifface-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif

When i get home i am going to get my internet sorted and get back into the

SIDC scene as i miss the banter and the quality of the people on this site

is like no other, TOP CLASSface-icon-small-wink.gif

As for the as*hole who done this to my mum, i dont think he will be caught

but on the bright side the company has made a big step up on Security by

doubling the guards in the compoundface-icon-small-smile.gif which can only be a good thingface-icon-small-smile.gif

Again thanks for your comments face-icon-small-wink.gif

Sorry to hear of your troubles mate... At least things are getting sorted out!! face-icon-small-smile.gif

I think December's the time to get things sorted properly with the car so that next year you'll be into the high 11's/low 12's and giving JC a run for his money at Crail in 2006.. Unless the wee bugger goes and buys more mods for his car!? face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-cool.gif

Cheers,

Grant

<< I think December's the time to get things sorted properly with the car so that next year you'll be into the high 11's/low 12's and giving JC a run for his money at Crail in 2006.. Unless the wee bugger goes and buys more mods for his car!? face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-cool.gif

Cheers,

Grant >>

Yeh jcscoob and that little green monster of his will be the target for next year lol but it wont be easy to beatface-icon-small-smile.gif