Best/ favourite chippie

<<

<< And there's one in Falkirk too, Ben & something. Used to be a used-car sales place on the same ground before the chippy was built.

They have an advertising board @ the new Falkirk football ground >>

Benny T's ???

Was there the other week....Black pudding supper & a tub of curry sauce - Lovely!! face-icon-small-happy.gif >>

Aye,, Benny T's it is!

<< Chris is talking of Maxim's in Dalmuir (the place pongs a bit in the summer due to the sewage works). >>

Nah Doug, Maxims are always reheats, the wee one on the opposite side of the road past the coachhouse / cabin or whatever its called just now is my local chippy haunt.. much better!

<< The one with the wee scabby scary looking battleaxe!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be to feart to ask fur extra salt and the place is aye empty!!! >>

Thats the one, it is usually quiet as when i do go in she is almost always shouting at someone, she likes me though and i always get a big portion and an extra pickle!! (prolly cos i single-handedly keep her in business as i'm a greedy B)

The chips are superb, honest!!

Was thinking a can also vote for a chippy not ma local one, well its in Cupar, Fife and its called Libo's always stop for a medium fish supper, you get two just like in Hatleys.

Anstruther is mince as there servings are small and over priced. By Land and Sea, Polmont there batter is too sweet just like Harry Ramsdoms and are over priced plus they sell filet of fish, a true supper is full fish in my book.

Benny-T's, Lauriston is good but aint as good as my first two choices. Olarios in Kincardine is on par with it. The Bridge of allan chippie not as good as these and another good chippie is in Auchterarder the bigger of the two shops.