Wish me luck!!!!.....Now Returned!!!......with a couple of pics!:D

Right I'm back!!!face-icon-small-smile.gif

"How did it go?" I hear you all ask! face-icon-small-wink.gif

Well bearing in mind I'd never done this before....ever and it was the drivers fith ever rally!face-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-blush.gif

Out of 60 odd (give or take 1 or 2) we came......10th overall!!!face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

And out of 17 in our class we came 4th in class!!!face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

So to say it was a good day is a slight understatmentface-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

As soon as I can I'll put a couple of pics up, but also a big thanks to scogsywrx for driving all that way to watch and do some camera workface-icon-small-wink.gif And a massive thanks to my other/better half Gilly for her supportface-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Cheers peeps face-icon-small-wink.gif

No we didn't get a trophy Andi but we have been told that we are elegable for one so we're looking into it.face-icon-small-happy.gif

Cheers Cliff and as usual m8, PMSFL!!!face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Kip, yeah we did do well really, concidering we are both complete novices lol face-icon-small-wink.gif more me than him!lolface-icon-small-happy.gif but yeah I'd like to think we did do well, but Phil Mills I'm not lolface-icon-small-wink.gif

Cheers Rozi lolface-icon-small-wink.gif

well done mate(again)......all i can say is what a day......even though we didnt get too see any of the stages....it was well worth it just to see an old mate do well.....cant wait till the next one......next time ill continue onto the stage instead of going miles out of me way just to please you rally drivers.....face-icon-small-wink.gif

thanks for the stage maps...without them i would of been well foooooked.....face-icon-small-confused.gif

genar.