Drfiting on the A1

I'm sure you've all seen the guys in Dubai, or the middle east somewhere, that were doing it on public roads in conditions MUCH less controlled than these. Particularly with spectators lining the roads.

Theres a video that I can't decide if its fake or not, but he collects a spectator rather badly.

i am with squirrel ! he is my heroface-icon-small-happy.gif

no, i actually think the guys a tadger hopper and should grow up. if he had lost it there in front of the HGV's he would have caused mayhem.

Pete, your funny ! one day youll be a grumpy old man, and im gonna throw werthers originals at yer windaes!!!!face-icon-small-tongue.gif

<<

<< Dangerous and highly illegal >>

says the man who nerver does about 70? or 33 in a 30? Yes I'ma bad boy, I have speed before

parks on yellow lines as he nips into the chippie? Can say I have, to scared of the big bad traffic wardens face-icon-small-shocked.gif

talks on the phone whilst driving? Never done this and I wont, cant really drive with 2 hand let alone 1! face-icon-small-shocked.gif

all the may-west you banjo packer Banjo?!?!?! Must be westerner thing face-icon-small-wink.gif

LOLface-icon-small-wink.gif >>