o/t- LED story

This afternoon after leaving a meeting in Glasgow i went to see the guy that is sourcing the miller octane booster for the glasgow group Buy.

I purchased my poxy 4 bottles of booster to see me through the weekend and early part of next week until the group buy comes through (RICEYface-icon-small-wink.gif

The onwner of the shop then talked to me about my EBC discs that failed badly to the point where i had to sell my track place for spetember to G6RAY who then unfortunately piled in on the way up to KH with the paperwork in his pocket.

So he mentioned that the best thing that can happen is.... I get a replacement set of the same crap discs. apparently they work well and my set may just be faulty.

face-icon-small-wink.gif nothing to do with the car having more than it should have in the engine bay and that its driven to the apex then the anchor gets thrown out the window.

so, the conversation heavily into brakes, octane points, runs, suspension etc..........................................................

HE THEN ASKES ME IF I WANT LED'S FOR INSIDE MY WHEELS, THAT FLASH BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!face-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-disgusted.gif

once i realised this guy couldnt be taken seriously i left. at what point in a run over some B road in the scottish countryside at X mph do i want my wheels to turn blue?? dont get itface-icon-small-confused.gif

cuckoo.gifcuckoo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...