madness confirmed

howdy, ive been hovering around the edges of here for a while so i thought id finally say hi properly! ive been trying to decide whether or not to hold onto my my00 for a while,you know how it is, and the increasing likliehood of having to replace bits and the insurance and fuel have finally decided it,so having decided on an a3 tdi as a sensible choice ive bought a brand new sti instead. hence the title. so, deep breath and, my name is dave and ive been doing impreza for five years now, i told myself i could quit at any time and i didnt need to mod it...

<< howdy, ive been hovering around the edges of here for a while: my name is dave and ive been doing impreza for five years now, i told myself i could quit at any time and i didnt need to mod it... >>

LOL Dave face-icon-small-happy.gif They don't bite!

I'm a newbie myself, Welcome to the mad world of Scottish Scoobies. All the folk i have met so far have been a great laugh and their cars are fantastic. October run was brilliant.

Hope to see you around

Cheers, Sharon face-icon-small-smile.gif

S.o.r.r.y f.o.r t.h.a.t D.o.u.g.s.t.e.rface-icon-small-wink.gif and thanks to Andy for his defence of the new kid in the playground. I didnt realise there was so much computer etequtte to learn!

I shouldve picked up the sti tomorow but it aint quite ready. I now have that feeling you get as a kid when santa doesnt come down the chimmney,ho hum!