Rally Trip for next Year

warby

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi warby im up for the driving more idea, but have heard bad things about estonia (trucks just about stop in there and thats just to unload) whats the idea on germany and finland ???face-icon-small-cool.gif the hotel / lodge idea is both good as long as the hotels are fairly decent buy 4 now sped face-icon-small-smile.gif

hi pete and em will you be coming through calias and just to add spoke to a friend who is from finland and has a rolling road in spain says estoinia is not as bad as everyone makes out in fact he goes back through estonia as the bridge is only 35/40 euros and saves timeface-icon-small-confused.gif as long as we all do plenty of driving im not fussedface-icon-small-cool.gif

Al, we will be coming though Calais so you can join us there.

Looks like we will be taking the boat from Stockholm (Sweden) to Helsinki (Finland).

All as we need now is the dates so we can book the ferries.

I have someone coming back to mw with prices for the lodges.

I think we should stay in the lodges as there are right next to Park Femme and Service, Just think of the convoys we could have from there.

Will be back soon with more info.

ARE WE NEARLY THERE YET.

Right we dont have to get 2 of the ferries on our trip as we can drive round and it should be quicker.

They are the boats which take us from Germany to Denmark and the one from Denmark to Sweden. They are only the short ones so dont get your hopes up.

Dates confirmed for Finland.

18-20 August 2006.

Have been in touch with a few people this week and they are waiting to see what accomadation is avaiable as all the students are back to school on those dates.

Iam going to look into some other hotels in the area myself.

Hope you are all well.