decals/graphics

i want to get decals put onto my car again and dont really know what to get. most of the decals are yellow on the blue cars, but i quite like the sky blue decals below.

Maybe someone like Ricey could design something or should i just get yellow wrc stylie decals again? please help.

DSCF0017.jpgsub2.jpg

gball01.jpggball04.jpg

Wrc_Germany_2005_006.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always fancied getting a torso + legs decal. Possibly of Super Mario running from a side on perspective, so it looks like your head ontop of his body. You get get Princess peach on the other side for your significant other.

Maybe with koopa or a goomba or a b-bomb on the back door chasing them.

No? Just me?

thanks or the offer of the black decals mate. TBH im not a fan of them.as you said your not bothered though. I liked the car loads before the decals. sorry.

Stephen.....super mario? you do it first mate and then i'll get them.

Aye, i like the blue ones. i also like the yellow decals in the last photo. theyre pucker !!!

I anyone finds decals can they add teh photos to this thread please??? cheers

As a fellow ginger I object to that comment, but still laugh anyway.

Unless you meant about him being from the blue side of the football divide. Cos I'll laugh at that too.

My favourite thing about the D1 Impreza is the air intakes on the back doors for scooping in as much air as possible whilst going sideways.

2.5 turbo'd Forrester engine with all the trimmings, disconnected the front wheels from the engine so it's purely RWD too.