Something for a wet Sunday

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pah!! Bp...Shell!!

Just do what I did a few weeks back and stick £20 of Sainsburys finest in the tankface-icon-small-blush.gif

It makes for a full on driving experiance 1)watch the road 2) watch the afr gauge and 3) watch the knock readings go through the roofface-icon-small-blush.gifface-icon-small-blush.gifface-icon-small-blush.gif

Canny beat it.

No pistons were harmed in this experiment and the car was driven Off boost until the tank was emptied and replenished with Optimax

<< Cheers Mrs ....now everythings thinks you are inferring that my car is the chav mobile when you were intending it to be a picture from the May Run. I am sure you could edit that pcture to include a Chav derived vehicle as Sheep asked for and not plaster my Chav hating mobile >>

oops,

I was busy trying to shrink the size of my photo and never saw Sheep's post with a pic from the May Run. Never knew the next one was meant to be a chav mobile instead of one from the May Run face-icon-small-blush.gif

seeing as we have slightly gone off topic, show me a pic of a shiny Prodrive part

Imy