Result - I'm still on the road

lolololol

excellent result holmes. im glad you got to hang onto your provisional after all.

im also glad that i got your modsface-icon-small-wink.gif i do feel kinda guilty now thoughface-icon-small-blush.gif

anyway, if you want to start again, send me a PM mate and ill put a price list together for you LOLface-icon-small-wink.gif

good news, pleased for you

***couldnt spell hang

Cheers guys, we are keeping my car and selling Joanne's so at least we'll have one scoob in the family face-icon-small-smile.gif

Chris, I'm sure we could work something out. What about if we strip the bits off your car for free and that will cover the cost of the parts face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-tongue.gif

Thanks again for all your support guys

You know how lucky you were M8face-icon-small-happy.gif

Good to see your on the road still. NO MODDING THOUGH! You promised Joanne!

Hate to see her start to DENY you certain "services" if you start on another car. Stress relief is a necessity in our line of work and I'm sure it is in yours!

Russell

<< What about if we strip the bits off your car for free and that will cover the cost of the parts >>

that would cover the cost of the APS CAI and the Samcos !!!

like your style though. tell you what, you keep sending me down octane booster by the pallet per week and ill make you a cold air feed FOCface-icon-small-smile.gif