essex scoobys! where are you!!

is it me or is there not many essex scoobs out there? i pass maybe a couple every other day, my mates got a uk300 in blue and lives in frinton, i live near clacton on sea and only see a couple regular,

one is a face lift blue wagon with normaly a jet ski on the back,(you launch it right outside my house at point clear!) and the other is also in frinton and blue with twin head light conv.. and scoob plates.

having trouble getting a picture on but i drive green my96 wagon with sti front splitter 17's 30mm lowered susp.. and 3.5 " p1 back box. you would normaly see me between walton on the naze and point clear bay.........(work)........nice to hear from anybody!!face-icon-small-smile.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

Spot the Clue

Original Post

is it me or is there not many essex scoobs out there? i pass maybe a couple every other day, my mates got a uk300 in blue and lives in frinton, i live near clacton on sea and only see a couple regular,

one is a face lift blue wagon with normaly a jet ski on the back,(you launch it right outside my house at point clear!) and the other is also in frinton and blue with twin head light conv.. and scoob plates.

having trouble getting a picture on but i drive green my96 wagon with sti front splitter 17's 30mm lowered susp.. and 3.5 " p1 back box. you would normaly see me between walton on the naze and point clear bay.........(work)........nice to hear from anybody!!

@spally: are you the guy who lives on ***ADDRESS REMOVED***mate?? the one who smacked his scooby up? u had some 555 vinyl wch looked alrite....not too keen on the new vinyl thou sori mate!....i think i saw ya down seafront on sat night....

oh sorry bout that mate...schoolboy error on my part...ill PM the lad...

your not the guy with the new shape Blue STi are ya? big fella...has a camera on the back of his scooby that shows the exhaust spitting flames? or was that another chairman of a scooby club....saw some nice ones on the way to Jap Show last month when we stopped at Thurrock Services and Toddington....

cheers

RAz

Heh!! i'm now home! this work thing is getting in the way !face-icon-small-wink.gif good evening to all . it would be great to see you all sometime at an event, i only accasionly go down A12 and A120 to harlow so don't get out much!

yes i live near clacton, spally , and 3 yards from the beach so i see nova's, calibras, ect... and yer right all chavs!face-icon-small-smile.gif they think they are rallyingface-icon-small-happy.gif

and no i won't call him sir!face-icon-small-wink.gif if hes head is as big as his tail pipe, god help usface-icon-small-tongue.gif only joking phil, top manface-icon-small-cool.gif