essex scoobys! where are you!!

Was that you emzy in colchester thursday night?? i was in my tdi passat just about to pull away at a r-about and a yellow streak rumbled by and turned leftface-icon-small-smile.gif I actualy work in walton on the naze at a holiday parkface-icon-small-blush.gif we have one in weeley as well you may know it!face-icon-small-smile.gif but i shall certainly keep an eye out emzyface-icon-small-happy.gif oh yes is yours very loud and kitted up? and been down point clear in last couple of months??

and on that note!! andi555-- get you a discount to stay in one of our lovely caravans face-icon-small-happy.gif when you have your holsface-icon-small-wink.gif we have running water and now have electricity

face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif lol

be thinking of you all at southend tomorrow have a great oneface-icon-small-cool.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Was that you emzy in colchester thursday night?? i was in my tdi passat just about to pull away at a r-about and a yellow streak rumbled by and turned leftface-icon-small-smile.gif I actualy work in walton on the naze at a holiday parkface-icon-small-blush.gif we have one in weeley as well you may know it!face-icon-small-smile.gif but i shall certainly keep an eye out emzyface-icon-small-happy.gif oh yes is yours very loud and kitted up? and been down point clear in last couple of months??

>>

He he he...that would be me indeed, well everyone likes a bit of noise pollution dont they??!!!!face-icon-small-wink.gif

Im in Colchester quite alot so that was me, and me again down at point clear!

I get around a bit!!face-icon-small-tongue.gif