Another Newbie

Hello All,

I've just joined SIDC, nice forum, I live in aberdeenshire (turra) and I've owned a rb5 for 2 months now , just thought i'd leave a message to say hello to you all. maybe see some of you at alford next sunday if i'm not working! (what time does it start and around what time will it be ending ? , if i'm home i wont be able to get there till mid afternoon, i hope everything wont be finished by then!)

Cheers!

Martyn

Hi Martyn, i'm from Cuminestown and the GF stays in the Meadows in Turriff - can't say i've seen you about yet. Soon to be moving into my own place in bonnie Turra' however so i'm sure we'll bump into each other then. face-icon-small-smile.gif

Anyway, i don't know if you'll have seen me but i've just sold this...

apr054.jpg

It won't be too long before i'm back in something altogether more tasty. face-icon-small-wink.gif

Welcome,

good to see some more new faces on the site. Join the club to show your full appreciation, you'll need to for the savings you'll make when you start modifying the RB5, I should know. Had my o4 WRX for about 8 weeks and already changed the exhaust and filter, fitted a dump valve, strut brace on the front and I've got a list of other mods, soon to come are the rear drop links.

You know you want to face-icon-small-wink.gif

Hi JamesF, I joined sidc just before i started using the forum, i'm also a member of the RB5 oc. i've caught the modding bug too , just recently de tangoed with crystal front indicators and sidelights and sti rear clusters, i'm going to do a bit of work on the brakes next then start some engine mods after that, should keep me occupied for a while !!

cheers,

Martyn