THE INFAMOUS WINE RACK WRC SPOILER IS HERE

I have to tell the world that tomorrow...........................

I will have the legendary WRC style winerack spoiler fitted to the Sarrazin Rocket!

Although its 16th June, in my childish mind it feels like Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!! I cant wait.

In preperation i had to drive around this evening with no spoiler fitted with plenty of randoms all looking and pointing. "YOU KNOW WULLIE....AW THAT BOY NEEDS IS A SPOILER" etc etc

I dont know if its in my mind but without the rear fin, my car handled like a penguin on ice flipping pankakes with gardening gloves on!!

ROLL ON TOMORROW........................face-icon-small-smile.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-cool.gif

IMY

Thanks for the advice! What i do need to get is another decal for the bootlid as my old ones sold to someone else.

Regarding the dancing suit.........as soon as i put that on on sunday i was offski, grass bound! Its a bad influence.

I might start wearing it to work though and make a point of changing into my suit in the office!!!!! just to noise up the fossilsface-icon-small-tongue.gif

It'll look good Chris. The car was looking rather s****y on Sunday with the regular one, but that should really complete the look. Your decal work was among the best I'd seen. It looked properly legitimate rather than half arsed like a lot of them do.

Plus you'll be able to come back from the offy with bottles in the rack!

QUOTE rather than half arsed like a lot of them do.

Thanks very much for the kind words. I need to get another decal as i said to put onto my new boot and am going to struggle i think cos of the rare kit.

as for bottles in the rack....good in theory but in reality my fags dont even stay in the glove box for 2 minutes they way the car gets thrown about never mind bottles of Moet, Blossom Hill and Blue Nun, oh and eldorado.

nae chance