Scoob chase

What an absolute twat, obviously not a member. Clocked at 120mph an tried to do a runner, ended up side on`ing a civic in a town cemtre at 64mph

face-icon-small-mad.gif they reconed that he wasnt even the owner face-icon-small-sad.gif Its shumucks like that who cause all us law abiding members problems face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

That wee smarmy git with the quad would get a boot up the shoot if she was mine

Phunny the plod use an unmarked beemer though eh ? They obviously know that its the most hated mota on the road,

due to the amount of outside lane hogs that drive them, therefore inducing incidents.

<< They obviously know that its the most hated mota on the road,

due to the amount of outside lane hogs that drive them, therefore inducing incidents. >>

Aye but they're trained to use indicators that'll give them away as BMW drivers don't use them face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-tongue.gif

i saw it.

the driver of the scooby was useless. he should have been over the line looking round through the apex rather than getting twitchy cos some random T5 is chasing him. JOKING

aye what a rocket. nearly wiped out some woman and her kid for the sake of £32!!!!!!!!!!! lunatic. i hope he got to pick up the soap for a while.

what about photo phil? he was a bright spark tooface-icon-small-blush.gif