have you seen this what a deal

Something up with it for that money....has to be...a 2002 bugeye STI Prodrive for £6999....no way on the planet.

If you had a mate selling one at that price...wouldn't you buy it off him then sell for a realistic price...even a dealer would pay more than that without trade in.

Inspector Monkeyboy says be carefull.

bobby2%2Ejpg

i got this from him

Hello there,

I know that you have many choices on eBay and I appreciate that you contacted me.

I had no intention whatsoever to sell the car, cause I've waited months to buy and I am greatly saddened to do this. I have recently moved to Palermo-Italy due to work and I received a company car over here.

It's very hard to drive a car like this here(on the right side of the road), and I couldn't get it registered in Italy because it's made for UK streets and it has UK specs (right hand drive), so I've decided that it's best to sell it for a good price and use the company car. I am trying to sell it as low as I can to complete the sale fast (my loss will be your gain).

The car it is washed and polished every week without fail and it's garaged every night. You will get from me two keys, manuals, V5(logbook), hpi report, a Full Subaru Service History, a Owner Handbook and also a bill of sale in your name signed by me, in order to register it in UK.

The car it's first registered in jun. 2002, drives fantastic and is one of its kind, it's very clean, no scuffs or dents. Beautiful styling makes this car a pleasure to look at from any angle. Everything works both electrically and mechanically. All four tyres are very good and the car has never been involved in an accident, it is in a outstanding condition.

The price for the 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX-STI Prodrive is £6,999 and the price includes shipping to your location.

The shipping will be done by Tnt air cargo and the car will be insured. The shipping takes 3-5 days, depending on departure days of the flight.

I also want to mention that, before shipping takes place you have to make a deposit, without this I will not proceed with shipping the car in your direction.

We will use eBay Protection Plan to make this transaction, because I want to make the exchange in the best conditions for both of us. You will inspect the car and if you will want to keep it then you'l have to sign the papers and send me back a signed copy of the sale bill.

If you don't want it, if you don't like the car but I doubt it, I will ship it back on my expense no later than 3 days from its arrival and you will get a full refund for the deposit.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Nic Chalk