Right, yer faithurs off!!

Thats me off to Texas for four months Ill try and get online in the USA and touch base with NASIOC when im there. As always a few fatherly bits of advice before I bugger off.

1. Be good, dont fight, and dont rise to people winding you up, it makes us look like a shower of clowns to the rest of SIDC.

2. To all my friends out there, Chris, Grant, Andy etc, Ill see you all soon no doubt with tales of woe and a tan, look after the troops.

3. To troublemakers out there, you can all get stuffed. There is more to life than trying to make others lifes misery for your own pleasure.

4. Never tie your shoelaces in a revolving door.

5. When the cards are on the table and your mouths gone dry, when you need to act or others will falter, remember, Move fast, stay low and count your rounds.

Faithur

have fun my bonnie lad face-icon-small-smile.gif

with a bit of luck i should have my new car when your back, it depends how the sale of the merc goes!! i may just chop it in for the new car, the only problem is i will not be able to drive it std, as it will be as boring as whale poo compaired to my v8 ra, so i will have to drop 10k on a brand new car just to have any fun at all face-icon-small-smile.gif and the warrenty will go right out the window!!

anyway, have fun m8 and see you on the streets in the autum, mmmmmm!!! wet cold roads!!

cheers robin.

<< have fun my bonnie lad face-icon-small-smile.gif

with a bit of luck i should have my new car when your back, it depends how the sale of the merc goes!! i may just chop it in for the new car, the only problem is i will not be able to drive it std, as it will be as boring as whale poo compaired to my v8 ra, so i will have to drop 10k on a brand new car just to have any fun at all face-icon-small-smile.gif and the warrenty will go right out the window!!

anyway, have fun m8 and see you on the streets in the autum, mmmmmm!!! wet cold roads!!

cheers robin. >>

we bored of the nazi staff car already Robin??????........ wot you gettin next????

Callum..............if you have the time then lets meet in Vegas in August and get married!!!!!! face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

have a good one buddy face-icon-small-wink.gif

hi andy,

how did you get on with the injectors? all good i trust!!

car.............well it looks like a new spec c, though i am not ruling out a evo 8/400 or a 966 porker, or even a 355 ferrari, i am just going to save my pennies for a few months and see what turns up face-icon-small-smile.gif it depends on the trade in price of the clk as well, i am not giving it away!!! fortunatly the oil biz is flat out just now so the rates are through the roof i am glad to say!!

the mercs good but just a bit dull for me, i am too much of a hooligan! i like to slide about and be silly!!

take care out there now.........

cheers robin.

CTW

Make sure when your in the US of Gay you keep your head down. These septics might not appreciate you hiding their kit and calling them B Bags.

Remember and wear the new clobber at all times when off duty in order to re-org and react to effective enemy fire. Im looking forward to when you get back so i can smoke you again (car i mean) even with the new gearboxface-icon-small-happy.gif

In the mean time keep in touch with yourself and remember.

never sunbathe in a white box at the side of the road.

Missing you already m8.

i know you're going to come back with i BIG BANGface-icon-small-wink.gif.By then my antilag will be right up there with you.

big thanks to RobinH20mrv me think.

gonnea get me a 2.5 block fae US of Gayblade.

remember your right shoe is for your right footface-icon-small-smile.gif

SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK M8