rolling road

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats going on everyone is turning into keyboard hardmen, Ally was just having a laugh as most of us try to, I thing some folk need to calm down. There is no need for this, that is what PM's are for, THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, so come on lads behave.

Matt

RIGHT !!!!!!!!! lets clear a few things upface-icon-small-mad.gif i ain't in the business of trying to .......

1. take the piss out of anyone !!!

2. annoy anyone !!!

3. be-little anyone !!!

i ain't no "keyboard warrior " !!! JASONB ... i'm sorry if i caused you any offence, but what i posted was in good humour. in future if you have any issues with what i post then PM me and keep it off the forums.

hi this is mrs.jc scoob i think it it is all getting out of hand now and i dont think jason was trying to step on anybodys toes he was merely trying to set up a rr day for his mates and the guys in our area as it isn't always convenient for us lot to travel to edinburgh at the end of the day this is supposed to be a bit of fun and as was pointed out earlier this is a public forum so it shouldn't be a problem if we want to do our own thing lets just all try to get along.face-icon-small-smile.gif