rolling road

<< sorry if i caused you any offence 2559b, dident realise it was banterface-icon-small-wink.gif

now you coming on the rollersface-icon-small-wink.gif >>

apology accepted mate face-icon-small-wink.gif ....... and dunno about the R/R yet, would need to know a date to see if i can arrange day off work.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Just ma 2 Bob's worth.

I have not been to Dasteck and can't comment but heard from a few saying it is good.

I have been to Star on about 9 diffrent occations and have always had a good banter going on with Jim and the boy's there, there are reason Jim dosn't want to do the Scoob day's and no need to go into it.

I have twice taken a standard car on his roller's twice and both times it put out the figure's quoted and expected bang on the button so i have never know the rollers to read higer than they should. The problem's come's from people who think they have a certain figure then get below expected and they blame the roller's. The car has been modded on various levels and given ou the result's that were predicted.

Cheres Dougie face-icon-small-happy.gif

1. jasonb (scoob)

2. jcscoob (scoob)

3. gordon (R34 skyline)

4. lee (pulser)

5. lessels

6. Higgy oh bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!bug

7. aarongr

8. Scott P

9. baldyadonis

10. RS Grant

11. Dave D

have spoken to the guy from dastek and he said it will cost £35 each and he would be happy to do it, so lets get some input

when would you all like to do this, lets throw some dates about but we would be looking towards the end of next monthface-icon-small-smile.gif

1. jasonb (scoob)

2. jcscoob (scoob)

3. gordon (R34 skyline)

4. lee (pulser)

5. lessels

7. aarongr

8. Scott P

9. baldyadonis

10. RS Grant

11. Dave D

12. iroc-si (camaro)

If you allow some V8 thunder in your ranks? As for dates then 28th or 29th May for preference.

Si.

ok lads im on holiday 21st--28th may and i think its the USC qualifiers @ crail on the 29th so thats out, how about the 4th/5th or 11th/12th june i no it seems like ages but wot else can wee do? face-icon-small-frown.gif

1. jasonb (scoob)

2. jcscoob (scoob)

3. gordon (R34 skyline)

4. lee (pulser)

5. lessels

7. aarongr

8. Scott P

9. baldyadonis

10. RS Grant

11. Dave D

12. iroc-si (camaro)

PS some V8 thunder would be more than welcome face-icon-small-happy.gif

Ps again i have a sliping clutch on full boost i dont know how that efects R/R i may have to just watch (pi$h) face-icon-small-sad.gif