!!! WAGON POWER !!!

Having been scoobyless for 3 wks after selling the RB5 picked up this wee stoater tonight face-icon-small-happy.gif

wagon.jpg

98 STi IV wagon pretty standard except for - induction kit, Baily d/v (ppssshhhtttt), lightened flywheel, Eibach springs and Bilstein dampers. Full Samcos, full decat and Ninja backbox.

Stealth Scooby face-icon-small-cool.gif

Neil

Thanks for the comments chaps.

Dave - it has had a V5 front bumper put on it.

IanJ - I think it originally came from down there - some place called Option Motorsport used to do the work on it I believe.

Compared to the RB5 its like night and day - goes like the clappers face-icon-small-happy.gif Having been driving the wifes' Picasso for three weeks it'll take a couple of days to get used to the fact that I can actually overtake something on the roads!!

Where do the Falkirk/Stirling guys get their Millers/NF from??

Coming soon to a meet near you...

Neil

Yip thats the one Neil. Very nice. Lots of history and well looked after from what i could gather (Almost went down to it myself, but the WRX i ended up with was too much of a bargain to turn down and on my doorstep!)

If you are stuck for Miller OB. The wee car parts shop in Larbert usually has some in stock (not the cheapest). Failing that I am in Aberdeen and can pick some up here for you if any of the locals can give me a pointer (Jools?)