Does Anyone Refurbish Alloy Wheels Properly In ABZ?

Ok, i usually ignore these threads because they are posted so often... Therefore i feel i must apologise to anyone who feels i am covering old ground. I admit, i really should know this... face-icon-small-blush.gif

Anyway! My original MY98 wheels left their 'best' in a galaxy far, far, far........ far away. They really should have been completely refurbished years ago when i bought the car. Seeing as the time will soon be near to put the blinging face-icon-small-wink.gif Speedlines back on where can i find someone who will do me a grand job of giving my wheels a makeover? face-icon-small-cool.gif

The wheels are very corroded (paint flaking off, very yucky face-icon-small-sad.gif) so it's far from a case of getting Keith P to wave his powder coating wand over them. These need taken right back to the metal!! They need as close to OE look/finish as possible as the car will most likely be sold on these wheels.

Any suggestions?

Carl, there is a sh1t hot place in Carnoustie that can do these for you.

Friend of mine had his alloys from his Tuscan done there, and his race car , and a rally carface-icon-small-smile.gif

They can do them any colour you like and they come out as new.

Dont have the number or the name, but it cant be hard to find.

If you want I can call matey and get the companys name and number for you.face-icon-small-wink.gif

Thanks Jamie, i'd really like to keep it local unless there is no other way though. Mailing wheels isn't a favourite past time of mine face-icon-small-wink.gif and i only have one trip down south planned in the near future.

David, i don't want to waste Keiths time if he can't tackle the corrosion. I'm not joking when i say they are really very, very rotten. By the way, i take it i'd have to have the tyres removed before Keith could get working on them?