Post 1 photo of your car...........

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it's ok with you lot i'll refrain from this until my buggy looks

worthy of being pictured here beside some real nice machines...

should take about a month as the funds are now in place...

i'll be back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can only get faster

Del.

<< silver01,

wlecome mate.

the spoiler is from Prodrive and was put on the UK300 WRX as standard but can be bought as an a aftermarket option.

andy face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif >>

cheers mate well i'm not sure if i can get that here in australia but my grandfather lives in wales and i was hoping that i may be able to get one sent over here to me from himface-icon-small-happy.gif

but do you know the price of these? as i would like to weigh up the cost first, you can give me the price in pounds if you like and i can sort the rest out

thanks mate

<<

<< silver01,

wlecome mate.

the spoiler is from Prodrive and was put on the UK300 WRX as standard but can be bought as an a aftermarket option.

andy face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif >>

cheers mate well i'm not sure if i can get that here in australia but my grandfather lives in wales and i was hoping that i may be able to get one sent over here to me from himface-icon-small-happy.gif

but do you know the price of these? as i would like to weigh up the cost first, you can give me the price in pounds if you like and i can sort the rest out

thanks mate >>

IIRC they are around the £400 - £450 range. bit pricey............you could always try ebay aswell as one was sold on there afew days ago for a bargain.

face-icon-small-wink.gif