information please if you can

i am trying to find out as much information as possible about my classic impreza but as its an import i am struggling , is there any good sources of info on the web that i can tap into , i am looking for specs and interior options and anything else really so i can trace what exactly my car is , ie bhp torque etc and if it is right.

i have had a look at that and it is helpfull but i am trying to find out a bit more if i can , according to the faq mine is a 250 bhp version and it is the first appearance of the sti but having looked at other places and talking to a few people there seems to be thing missing ie 4 pot calipers and coded door handles etc but it has stuff like walnut console and nardi wheel and gear knob . and does not have a sti badge or plate anywhere identifying it as a 'special'

the model no is a gc8b48d which according to the faq is 250bhp , also mine has the black interior with red and walnut trim on the center console and dash and not an sti logo in sight , you are right in that it does not have red inlet , if i remember right the ecu code is 2c on it but i will check again later on my break as i am on nights , sad eh .

amen to that , the only problem is , where the hell do you start first and on a limited budget ebay may get a bit of a hammering , any ideas for performance gains on a budget .

good thing is , now i know it is not an sti , it is good as it means it is less likely to be a dodgy car as it all looks about right for a standard wrx .