Newbie in Kent

Guest v8voodoo

Guest v8voodoo

Hi all,

Just bought a WR Blue MY03 WRX to replace my Mini Cooper S (It creaked and rattled beyond belief!). So far I'm over the moon with the performance and the handling. Plus I can fit the shopping in the boot ;o)

I'm also in the process of shipping in a 50's yank pick up with a 7.8litre V8, so I'm a certifed petrol head...!

So anyway here I am in S.E. Kent and Hi..!

I'll soon rip into asking all sorts of questions about the cars and look forward to chatting with loads of like minded people..!!

<< Hi all,

Just bought a WR Blue MY03 WRX to replace my Mini Cooper S (It creaked and rattled beyond belief!). So far I'm over the moon with the performance and

the handling. Plus I can fit the shopping in the boot ;o)

I'm also in the process of shipping in a 50's yank pick up with a 7.8litre V8, so I'm a certifed petrol head...!

So anyway here I am in S.E. Kent and Hi..!

I'll soon rip into asking all sorts of questions about the cars and look forward to chatting with loads of like minded people..!! >>

Welcome to the madhouse face-icon-small-wink.gif, that yank pickup sounds very interesting, you'll have to bring it along to one of the meets face-icon-small-cool.gif

Guest v8voodoo

Thanks for the kind words Granby,

I may bring along the pick up to one of the meets after I get to know a few people first in case they think I'm nuts bringing a big ole yank to subaru meets..! It lands at the end of this month then is in for an engine rebuild which should see around 450 horses being released onto the black stuff. Trouble is, the truck probably weighs around twice as much as a scoob and is rear wheel drive only so should be a bit of a handful..!

Having superb fun thinking of places to go for a drive in the Subaru at the moment..!!

Guest v8voodoo

Pele,

Thank you for the welcome..!

I would love to go on your mailing list, though being so new here, I'm not sure what the mailing list is..!! But hey, put me on there..!

Oh..... and I DO hope you ARE all mad, that's why we're all here isn't it..?!?

face-icon-small-wink.gif