Why are WR1 owners always under attack?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admit colour was only thing i was unsure of when ordering, but when i drove up 2 garage 2 pick it up & saw it in the flesh i loved it & still doface-icon-small-happy.gif

It's refreshing 2 see everyones views put forward in a proper way rather than slagging it of like a certian other BB. All points are valid & i did take most of these into consideration myself when placing order. I know there's better/faster scoobs out there jdm sti/ type 25/spec c/22b & lots of the modded ones 2, but it was the whole wr1 package i liked especially the warranty!. It'll be the only time i own a car of such limited numbers.

Gee

ohh heck.. WR1 versus.. the world,

Ok im a WR1 Owner,

Up graded (downgraded) from a STi Tyoe R version 5

Ok you cant comere folks,

THe new Age Scoobs are made for the Motorway

The import Classics are mad for the Squirt - And Birst !!!

THew type R i owned before the WR1 was tha daddys and Back lanes and short trips face-icon-small-smile.gif in fact it was the Daddy !!!

The WR1 is more of a Motorway car with a little bit of back lane spins face-icon-small-wink.gif

Compareing the WR1 to the Type R over a Coast road blast..

I had more fun in the Type R..

THe type R with its Group N gearbox is so DOOWN geard its made for the Twisties !!! :~)

So the folks that love the twisties and low milage - Type R dosent get better

The Folks that travel Miles to Meets face-icon-small-wink.gif = The WR1 face-icon-small-smile.gif

I Have grown to love the WR1 its Worlds apart from a Classic..

as i still fell the classic is the best Drivers Scoob out there,,

Thats my input..

Night night

Brian

I'm a little confused sorry could someone help meface-icon-small-blush.gif

The WR1 is the latest prodrive model? Which I thought was a tweaked STI8 MY04 like skunks?

I know what the 22b and P1 are but can someone gimme wee run down of what is available from new that is not standard?

And JDM stands for what?

Feel a bit silly asking these questions after a year of being hereface-icon-small-blush.gif