Window Tinting...

At our Friday meet I was approached by a window tinting firm who are prepared to do us a deal for tinting our windows. It will be on Sundays only, as this is the only day when I can 'borrow' Ian's garage space face-icon-small-wink.gif

Prices are: Full tints £165 and rear tints £115. Please register your interest with preference for full or rear tints below:

Pele - full tints

At our Friday meet I was approached by a window tinting firm who are prepared to do us a deal for tinting our windows. It will be on Sundays only, as this is the only day when I can 'borrow' Ian's garage space

Prices are: Full tints £165 and rear tints £115. Please register your interest with preference for full or rear tints below:

Pele - full tints

J-K - full tints

• 1 month later...

be carefull with full tints , it is now illegal to tint any glass forward of the 'B' post. I will now be an MOT failure and also invalidate your insurance.I work in the trade and have been notified that any car with tinted glass forward of the 'B' post must be removed. The police are also now able to place a prohibition notice on your wheels if stopped. face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...