Old owner returning to the Fold

Hi All, 

So Way back in 2004-2006 I had a GC8 Sport which the Ex-wife took in the separation, sadly it’s taken some time but Finally I am back with a 7 stars car (The car being the 7th) being delivered in the coming week. With a STi UK Widetrack PPP. 

it’s good to be back in the fold and look forward to getting to know folks as and when the Car has arrived. 

Cheers for Now

Phil C.

577974CB-112A-4A10-93DF-E3E298BE2B9D.jpeg

Edited by Phillip Coulby
  • Thanks 1

Hi Tony, I am based up in Moray so a Long way up but looking forward to doing a must now as it’s on my door step and obviously this is the right Machine for it - NC500

I certainly aim to try get to a few meets when not overseas etc with work but still just buzzing that after nearly 15 years there’s another Subaru In the Garage

On 27/6/2020 at 05:28, Phillip Coulby said:

Hi Tony, I am based up in Moray so a Long way up but looking forward to doing a must now as it’s on my door step and obviously this is the right Machine for it - NC500

I certainly aim to try get to a few meets when not overseas etc with work but still just buzzing that after nearly 15 years there’s another Subaru In the Garage

there are quite  few scots members, generally into trackdays and a nice bunch. Take a look in scotish forum pages.

Tony

• Thanks 1

Yeah have said a wee hello on the Scottish section, just awaiting news on the delivery this week. Mind I am stuck over seas for at least another couple of months thanks to COVID it seems but be good to see the Mrs and the kids with the car on delivery day,  at least until I am home to get it from the storage lock up