Cobb gear knob

After much searching on the tinterweb for a replacement gear knob for THE REX i found a vid how to change the standard knob for a cobb tuning one on you tube. but im struggling to find one anywhere. now the standard gear knob is mint but its the wrong shape i prefer a round knob :rofl::rofl: oh my thats it i will await all the comments on the shape of my knob anyway if any one has any info where i can get a cobb gear knob let me know cheers all

Thanks don and i have another question i bought a upgraded stereo with sat nav for THE REX on removing the standard one i noticed its held in with four screws ive got the facia for the dash but do i need a adapter to screw into the place where the standard one fits as the snatch plate seems to have no way of screwing to the mounting holes any help much appreciated:)

15224896315681121214407.jpg

What's a snatch plate ??

You didn't want my old sat nav then :)

You need to transfer the mounting plates that fit on the side of the radio to the satnav or buy the pioneer cage that has better adjustment when it comes to the unit poking out of the A/V panel.

571495086002.png

Pioneer2DIN-1.jpgPioneer2DIN-2.jpg

Have you a subaru to iso adaptor? (connects2 or similar)

http://www.connects2.co.uk/Product/ProductItem/CT20SU02

CT20SU02.jpg

You will also need the adaptors for connecting the steering wheel controls, either the pioneer ones, which comes with the wiring adaptor for connecting all the required satnav inputs to the Subaru output connector that lurks behind the fuse box (see attached CA-R-SU199HA.pdf)

OP Connector shown held by pink tape here.......

grb_0039.jpggrb_0040.jpg

or the connects2 version......plus the pioneer headunit connection lead

http://www.connects2.co.uk/Product/ProductItem/CTSSU001.2

CTSSU001.2.jpg

CTPIONEERLEAD.jpg

Subaru do an equivalent of the pioneer inputs connector......... (latest version is part number H0077AG021) but only available from Japan.

H0077AG020 image.jpgH0077AG020 Subaru list.jpg

The attached 062457-062456-ImprezaInstallationInstructionsE.pdf gives info on how to fit a subaru satnav and the ideal location for the gps antenna ( I made up a small plate to fit it where it's supposed to go, it sits under the dash forward of the instrument binnacle see item 86277 in first picture).

Should keep you busy for a while :crazy: