Maybe that's what caught "sas" out, ie his spellchecker?   Right at the start of this thread Maybe he really wanted to say something like " g,day fellow scoobs, - - - ", instead of just "g".      But the ai ( not the ie) Caught  him out?        

P. Bloody S. You have no idea how many times I had to correct this to what I ACTUALLY TYPED.        and it's still not right.   Try doing it with a Geordie or Scottish slang and it's pure double Dutch!   

It's a scam John, so those of us still on pay as you go, on the mobile, have to send a second text nearly always, to correct what we just sent the first time.  Charges me twice.  Partly kidding but partly true.

would rather spend 300 quid on mechanical car bits or boat bits than a new i pad I must admit.

I did notice what you typed but understood what you intended. Or maybe you did type "us" and it ( the AI) thought  it was funny to change " us" to " is"  ???.  God help the next human generation.   They might be allowed to think to themselves but  not allowed to type what they are thinking without the great master tech company predictor censoring and correcting it first, ha ha.

dont know how Floz got True Grip  typed and published without some howlers inside.   He is good.