Club Charity for 2018

Well personally a charity close to my heart is autism east midlands who help children and young adults with autism which my son suffers with they do amazing work and rely on charitable donations to help people with this condition deal with the things in life we take for granted so they have my vote :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

I'm all for any charity but one that stands out for me is Alzheimer's society my girlfriends dad suffers from the disease.......  i think its starting to affect more and more familes and the understanding on this is very difficult in many ways........ all help would be appreciated....:thumbup:

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Since I personally suffer from genetic heart failure I was tempted to pick the British Heart Foundation but after much deliberation and research this years charity will be Alzheimers Research UK. We will receive their charity pack within the next week or two. 

We hope to have some new merchandise to raise money through the club shop and will also post other fund raising ideas on the forum too.

I agree a worthy choice of charity im sure we will all do our best to support them and raise a few dollars for them as for the other charitys that are mentioned in the above posts can we not beg rob or steal some prizes of some description to raffle off or bid on im sure if we put our feelers out we could snaffle some goodies to raffle off or auction off im sure if we explain its for good causes companys will give us a few bits and bobs im gonna have a sniff about most definatley :thumbup:

• Like 1