WTF moment

Just thought i would share my WTF moment that happened today i tipped 29tons of stone into the concrete plant in nottingham and pulled up to have my 45min daily break to keep mr VOSA happy anyway after my break i set off and the rear wheel on my back trailer axle locked solid AHHHH BUGGER i checked for airleaks and the usual suspects  NOTHING  so called the boss explained my issues and he came out to inspect the trailer after 30 secs he came from under the trailer clutching a lump of granite that had wedged itself into the return spring on the brake chamber :mellow: i tried to pull away and hey presto no more locked on brakes how the fook does a piece of rock bring 80.000 quids worth of truck and trailer to a stop :rotfl: so there we are MY WTF MOMENT my life as a truck driver even suprises me sometimes anyone else had any WTF moments lately:D

Nice one scoobyjoff, you know where to look next time, but maybe a once in a million chance eh?

good to see a bit of banter to keep the site alive.  

guess I had 2 wtf moments lately ( this August) : one is Subaru related, the other isn't apart from the tow-car : a jacking  point on the old forester was rusty, took the sill cover off and Wtf!

all fixed now, local garage that I use that does the jobs I can't handle, did a great job cutting and grinding back and welding in new sections.

secondly, pulled up the lobser pots up the other day with my grandson, after the Impreza towed the boat ( we're allowed 5 pots and 1 lobster per day on a recreational permit) and there was a monster inside, WTF is that!  Cooked for tea with garlic butter, bloody lovely.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oooh thats a big lobster and yes mr floz mr elliott was not too impressed i had to shake my head a couple of times and get myself together but it all ended well so i can get back to ROCKING and rolling :rotfl: oh well i thought that was funny so i await with exitment my next WTF moment which will probarly involve a certain scoob called THE 1 :D

Got a few in the freezer, are you jealous?    Boiled for 6 mins before freezing so just need finishing off in the grill one cold winters night.

mind when we got a " normal sized" one the next day, grandson said " it's only a baby".    Spoilt or what?

Edited by ccrien

Oi it wasnt a little pebble it was half of north west leicestershire :icon_butt: and on the subject of lobsters mr floz remember the bad experience with the crispy prawns mmmm talking to god down the big white telephone but must admit lobster did look the mutts nutts squeeze of lemon yum yum

Ooooh nice be bloody lovely with a few chips yum yum oh well not many of them lobsters in the river trent :icon_fU: im sure he will find a use for the pink tape and if he doesnt it will end up in the cupboard with the rest of the bolt on or cable tie on goodies that cupboard is like narnia pmsl