Rear drivers side brake caliper

Right getting a little grumpy about sourcing a drivers side rear caliper for the rex no-one seems to stock them had a quote for £250 REALLY lol anyone know the part number for the offending article before i go bang my head against something substantial :brickwall:  or where i can get a caliper cheers all

Hya ccrien i thought of doing that but i use the car to get from coventry to nottingham on a sunday and im not back till friday so cant really be without my car mite have to get it booked in somewhere and get it rebuilt or a new one fitted but new calipers are as rare as hens teeth :FURIEUS: so refurb mite be my only option thanks for the links mr don ooooh my head hurts bloody subarus lol 

I hit lucky with my fronts, Impreza and forester have the same calipers so I bought a set of pagid refurbed from ECP one weekend when they had a discount, fitted them temporarily and have since rebuilt both sets of the originals with stainless Pistons etc. So I also now have a " spare set" for emergencies,. But the rears on the Impreza are waiting a rebuild now once the rain stops ( forester has ever lasting drums). Rears are harder to come by, as you know. Are you sure it's the caliper itself and not just the caliper to bracket slider pins seized?   Often it's the pins that stick particularly the lower pin, and they are cheaper and so long as you can get the old one out - -  - easy to replace.     Take it easy till fixed.  Cheers

p.s.  Guess you've checked with some of the scooby breakers listed on some other net site?

Edited by ccrien
P.s.

Ive got new MTECH discs and pads to fit on rears  and new slider pins for rear and front so i took caliper off and tried to push piston back with a g clamp but it didnt budge so im assuming its seized solid as is the top slider pin so i guess its a rebuild or new caliper tracked a couple of used ones down courtesy of THE DONS info just waiting for a reply regarding cost and shipping etc :whistle:

Just a quick update thanks to the legend that is THE DON rear caliper ordered and winging its way to me as we speak just gotta get it fitted now as well as new slider pins front and rear and MTECH rear grooved and drilled discs and new pads i owe you a burger at TRAX don:D thank you to all of your for your comments and help makes these forums worth having for the wealth of knowledge and help regarding things and ice lollies YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :rotfl: