Sigma Alarm Problem - Help Please

Hi

My partner is currently sitting in her Saab 93, unable to disarm the the Sigma M30 alarm, it def has the AC38 keypad with the star and hash key and the fob is the single button red LED with circular battery case. the key fob stopped working and we have no PIN for the keypad. She has replaced the batteries in the fob but it will still not work although the little led on the fob does now light up. This is the last remaining fob we have and we do not know the PIN for the keypad entry. The traffic warden vultures are circling and we are skint so getting a vehice tech out is not an option. Please help :)

Best regards

Jon

bugger, luckily when the fob on my old scoob went it was in Tesco's car park which was free.

I had to contact a guy on Scoobynet - Sigma Sam, gave him the serial number of the alarm control box and he got the code and talked me through setting it all up. He can even get replacement fobs for you so you have a spare!

bugger, luckily when the fob on my old scoob went it was in Tesco's car park which was free.

I had to contact a guy on Scoobynet - Sigma Sam, gave him the serial number of the alarm control box and he got the code and talked me through setting it all up. He can even get replacement fobs for you so you have a spare!

some useful advice there Davey :thumbup:

i know, makes a change! :whistle:

Most usual Sigma Alarm problems are catered for in our own Technical section by Sigma Sam (Ian) when he worked for Sigma/Scorpion....................

http://forums.sidc.co.uk/topic/96215-ian-aka-sigma-sam-solves-all-your-oem-alarm-problems/

Unfortunately not knowing the keypad PIN AND having a duff remote is not catered for, as as Dave says you need the code from Subaru/Sigma.

Moral: Know your keypad PIN and have two working remote fobs.