http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=29887

So subaru have cut the price of the BRZ so theres a gap of £5,000 between it and the new 'Impreza'.

How long will it be before Toyota follow suit, could be good for used car prices as well. Has to be said i think i've only ever seen 1 BRZ outside of a showroom/forecourt, seen loads of toyota's though but i suppose thats down to the deal they signed.

Personally i think i'll wait until they bolt in turbo engine and give it a power hike!

There's a few tuners have upped the power Crawford Performance in the states have some good upgrades and i'm sure a tuner in Japan has bolted on a turbo (might have been a full conversion). At the end of the day the car is screaming out for more power - someone will fill the void until the manufacturers do.

I was actually thinking about getting a BRZ on lease a few wees ago..... glad i didn't now, though it might be slightly more appealing once the price reduction is in force.

Gt86 sales are poor according to Toyota and no upgrading versions are planned.

Yes tooooooo underpowered but a good platform. But expensive platform. Cheaper to buy a mx5 and throw money at it. Than BRZ and throw oodles at it

I'll wait and see what happens and If Subaru decide to stick a decent donk into it in the future. Between me and my other half we've got 3 kids and 2 teenagers, oh and a German shepherd so it's probably not practical for me right now. I was almost tempted by one on lease but we'll see