Carbon Vinyl Roof

Thinking about wrapping the roof of the Impreza with carbon fibre vinyl Probably not goign to have the time to respray the roof and dont want to fork our a respray...

Any tips for anyone who's done it before? Remove all the roof channelling before hand or just try tuck the vinyl under it but by bit then help seal with heatgun/hairdryer?

Any suggestions on what vinyl to use? I see there'a ll sorts of buble free/breathable types now..

Cheers!

Cheers.

Looking at it should be able to do a quick fix with out removing channels should be able to tuck under. Sadly the roof is just over a meter wide. Saw some bubble free stuff on eBay for around £30

Got experience of vinyl wrapping, so straight forward application ok. Just wondering if I could get away without removing all the seals. Putting mirrorred window film onto large panels of glass and keeping it bubble free, now there's a challenge.

yeah, I got a decent deal on the stuff I got from Ebay. It's 3M stuff so it's decent quality. I did wrap the Perrin Stiffi's but didn't like the look so removed it.

I've just washed mine and found a few more areas that need touching up before show season. Hopefully the weather is nice on Friday and I might get a start on it.

Will see how it looks.. Ordered some carbon-fibre stuff from ebay for £30 the other day so not the end of the world if it doesn't work out..

At the moment it's just to try cover off the paintwork on the roof at the moment.. So only seeing it as semi-temporary for now.. satin does look nice tho! :thumbup:

Easy enough to change/swap out at a later date.. Much cheaper than resprays that's for sure! Even DIY resprays!