Any Idea Of Price? Need A Little Help Folks.

Hi all, not been on in ages since selling my Impreza 3yrs ago.

What do you recon a 2005 Impreza WRX 300 is worth?

Car has done only 34,000 miles with fsh. It is absolutely immaculate.

I wasn't aware this edition existed and only 300 made, hence the name lol.

Any advice appreciated.

Gordon

Wasn't it a sort of 'run out' special edition of the blob before the Hawk came in.

From memory it's a WRX with STI seats with some nice embroidery on them. 265 ps instead of the std 225 for the blob WRX. It's still got the 5 speed box and no dccd.

I can't see it being wrth a lot more than a std WRX, though the low mileage could be good and of course the 2.0 litre engine is cheaper on tax than the 2.5 so these are a bit more popular than hawks with buyers at the minute.. Allegedly.

As for price.... http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C416626

That seems a lot for what it is!

As above.. WRX 300 was a kinda last hurra for the blog WRX. No Sti bits but pretty much every optional WRX goody thrown onto it for good measure! PPP installed, Body & interior styling all upgraded from standard!

Agree the quoted price above seems steep for what it is.. I'm a little out of touch with pricing at the moment but I'd hagger a ball-park guess for around 4-5k average for that age of WRX... Possibly squeeze 5-6k based on a well looked after limited edition and low milage! Having said that the advert above suggests it may have sold for much more...

Not a definitive answer but hopefully gives you an idea. the WRX 300 is a kinda rarely and not everyone knows about its existence, sometimed confused with UK300 which is the tricked out bugeye WRX which was seemingly more popular.. Some other special editions are considered more valuable e.g. WR1 from that era but it was based on the STi and prodrive really went to town on it.. But the WRX300 it was still a limited edition.and still deserves a premuim price over standard WRX's IMHO

Edited by ScoUK

Thanks guys.

My mate has just got one, he is a trader and had no idea how to price the car. It is absolutely stunning condition, previous owner was an elderly fella.

My mate had it priced at 7k which I thought was steep but who knows. If it was me I'd rather have an sti but maybe someone will snap it up.

I've been thinking about this, here's what I came up with

Pro's - Limited edition car, different embroidery on the seats, Prodrive goodies, 280ish BHP, low mileage

Cons - 5 speed box, price, low milage, would you want to mod it! for the same money you can have an STI

I've got low mileage in both as it's good as the car doesn't seem to have done many miles, but why! It could have been laid up for a while if the last owner couldn't afford to run it.... This can be good for a car or detrimental, suspension needs to work and engines and gearboxes need to be exercised or things go wrong.

As soon as the term 'Limited Edition' is added to a car the price goes up..... whether it's warranted or not!