Highland Fling 2014

welcome along Mr and Mrs Beastie :D have you got your rooms booked and if your on Facebook have a look for The Highland Fling page and ask for access :)

If you cant make it Dave I take it Lynne is still coming? Got to get the priorities right!

Del :(

Not booked the rooms yet as my whole life is subject to change at short notice. BUT i have changed my flights back to work in Russia so that i am home for the event. As i see the hotel is fully booked i am sure we can find something in Ullapool. Dont think ill bring the tent [ :)]

Last fling i was on i had my RB5, that is so long ago its embarassing [:D]

Edited by Beastie

Did the hotel offer any alternatives locally Paul? Also might be worth leaving a number with them in case anyone drops out - even if you cant stay in the Dundonnell there will still be room for you guys to join us for dinner :)

Beastie, tent is definitely not a good idea although the midges would appreciate it........ :P what colours your Sti, not many about so Ive probably seen it :)

Did the hotel offer any alternatives locally Paul? Also might be worth leaving a number with them in case anyone drops out - even if you cant stay in the Dundonnell there will still be room for you guys to join us for dinner :)

Beastie, tent is definitely not a good idea although the midges would appreciate it........ :P what colours your Sti, not many about so Ive probably seen it :)

Mrs Beastie would certainly not be amused by the tent :D I have just booked us in Caledonian Hotel 'A Bespoke Hotel’

Quay Street, Ullapool, IV26 2UG for the night of 26th. I plan to drive up to Inverness from Perth on the morning of 25th for any other locals that want to join, even Fifers :) Probably leave about 7am from Inveralmond should do it.

I think you might not have seen my STi, as i havent seen it much myself working in Russia :) Anyway its Plasma Blue with the 340R pack and some other stuff :D

Really looking forward to it now :D

you didnt get it from Alan Storrar did you? saw one in that colour last year and was sorely tempted lol

there will be a group of us heading up on the 25th via a more ahem scenic route ;) leaving Stirling services about 12.30 if you fancy it? are you staying at the premier inn in Inverness that night?

you didnt get it from Alan Storrar did you? saw one in that colour last year and was sorely tempted lol

there will be a group of us heading up on the 25th via a more ahem scenic route ;) leaving Stirling services about 12.30 if you fancy it? are you staying at the premier inn in Inverness that night?

Sorry i cocked that up, of course i meant 26th at 7am. I got my car from Ian Grieve in Falkirk, exactly 1 year ago. It seemed to be the last Plasma Blue available. Nearly bought a silver one from AF Noble, but in the end decided that it had to be the Plasma Blue :D.

Traded in my 2006 STi SP06EEZ.

Edited by Beastie

Just realised i can post on here again. Im all booked up and raring to go. Got a friend coming with me as well if you wanna add me to list.

1. Scooby222 + 1 - Booked

2. STI and - Booked

3 PhilMC & 1

4 DaveyL WRX and the wench - Booked

5. Wayne & Audrey Telford - Booked

6. Badbaz - Booked

7. hutch 1973 and friend

8. Wrx Kenny +1 - Booked

9. ScottSti +1 - Booked

10. Don - Booked

11. ianambrown - Booked (DaveyL has twisted my arm!)

12.Corsa in the 401 ;-) - Booked

12b. Lewis in a rental car...

13 scottishtaffy and her that thinks she should be obeyed.- Booked

14. Beastie and Mrs Beastie

There you go :D

• 3 weeks later...

:(could be another room free. I broke my elbow last night and won't be able to drive, not even sure I could sit and be bounced around if Lynne drove.

Not impressed, all I did was slip and fall playing football.

As soon as I know whats going on i'll let the hotel and everyone know! :(