Search For An Ro

I have recently stood down as regional organiser for the Glasgow region and therefore there is a vacancy that needs filled.

If you think you will be able to help out and fill this position then please contact scooby222(Dave) to note your interest.

Until a replacement can be found I have agreed to continue to be the point of contact and will still try and organise monthly meets etc.

I have enjoyed the time I was in the position and I thank you all for your support and help during the time.

Chris

I have given my reasons to Dave on why I have stood down. It wasn't an easy decision and would prefer not to make the reasons public. It is in no ones interest for the reasons to be made public. I am sure a better candidate than me will take up the challenge. As said in my post I will continue to be point of contact and help arrange meets etc until such times as a replacement can be found.

Chris

His time was getting restricted to browsing cat shelters and was wanting to focus more on improving his driving so he can beat gill :P

good job chris. Thanks for the running

Thanks Paul.

Maybe one day I will post something and not get reminded gill is "apparently" faster than me lol. But then again that would be boring

• 4 weeks later...