Unwanted Attention

Do any other scoob owners get regular unwanted attention from the old bill or is it just me. I got 3 points and a 100 quid fine this morn for doing 65 in a 50, which is fair enough, but there was a merc overtaking me but it was me the plod came after. They denied it had anything to do with the car type, but said it was me they noticed first. ****ing bellends.

I get harassed all the time I got told to go hame am it was 7pm wtf nay good sed my car was to throaty lol then agen fan me and Alun was fitting ma turbo finished at 11pm lol don't ask pmsl just took it out the car port got to the first turning then hear we go agen lol and I know thay r doing ther job and all that but give me a brake lol

I used to get pulled on average once a month when got my first scoob - blob with full rally graffix. I never did anything wrong it was just 'spot checks' and stuff like that. After about 6 months it stopped. Never been pulled over in the new one and I think the last time I was asked to sit in the back for a chat was when I was nabbed at 77 on the A96.... The sheriffs words were great 'I'm sure the cars capable and you are but 77 in a 60 is illegal... Even if looked fun' :icon_joker:

I know there doing there job, and 9 times out of 10 im within the speed limit, im up and down the bellshill bypass all the time, it always seems to be me there wanting to chat with, never mind everybody else hammering up and down it. I thought they had to sit in plain sight but no these two roasters today were sitting behind the hedge at the hilton on ramp, totally hidden until your past them and then its game on against the bright red scoob. Its wrecked my sunday thats for sure

Traffic police are getting cut back so they are all out in force at the minute trying to get numbers up. They are going back to regular police tasks and It is going to be armed response in the traffic cars only. They are all being sent on a mechanical refresher for road side pulls too.

It's not only the old bill but mostly idiotic morons with their mums vauxhall corsas with rudeboy exhausts thinking they're the dog's bollocks. Got followed home from work a few nights ago by one such idiot, drove home calm as a cucumber as its not worth driving recklessly showing them up but still annoying... but the cons are nothing compared to the pros love scoobs.